I've been learning Maya 2008 in school and, after getting accustomed to Blender's interface, I feel that Blender is much better. It makes working faster and easier to manage.Blender has an very customizable interface. Which has much more accessible tools. It isn't all about hot keys. An appealing and functional interface is extremely important to productivity, and Blender provides. The program is fast, and
does not limit.
Another bonus to Blender is the active and friendly community behind it. Questions are quickly and accurately addressed, and has made my short time adapting to the software much easier. I look forward to being able to contribute in the future.
I'd really like to encourage you, if you haven't already, to check Blender out. It is Open Source software, which means it is entirely free to download and use. You do not need to buy a license.

No comments:
Post a Comment