Blog covering my personal animation exploits. I have a focus on using Blender 3d, and also use Maya. It is an opinion of mine that Blender surpasses Maya as an animation tool due to its clean easy to use interface, and helpful built-in features.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Animation 01 - The Poses
One of the early assignments I had in my Animation 01 class (Using Maya 2008) was to make poses on our "Norman" rig. It was to get us ready for animating him the next day. I rather enjoy the poses I made so I decided to share them here:
I am a Danger Zone Animator, and also a lowly animation student. Animation is a great art form, and I love it the most. It will be very nice to find a friendly and helpful job as a professional animator. Hopefully not long after I've finished my demo reel.
No comments:
Post a Comment