Some of my props were made by Flester Iulian. These include the LCD, Microphone, and Chair.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog covering my personal animation exploits. I have a focus on using Blender 3d, and also use Maya. It is an opinion of mine that Blender surpasses Maya as an animation tool due to its clean easy to use interface, and helpful built-in features.
1 comment:
HI, and thank you for using my 3d models.
Your animation needs a little touch(go to blip.tv and learn more about animations :) )
The animation is very fast :D Try to insert more frames. When you insert frames, press the up arrow key to step up from 10 to 10 frames.
I'm not an expert but I think you have to capture the emotion of your subject, your character moves etc. Maybe a field of depth effect it would be nice.
Nice job anyway, I wait to see something better, I know you can ;)
PS:I can wait the school holiday to start model again ( I plan to start model a rabbit and animate it)
Now I've made just the sketch..... :-|
Congratulation again for your start, I think this is the most difficult part, the START
Post a Comment